Elizabeth Keller *
Birth: <1798>, Pennsylvania, USA
Death: 1864, West Virginia, USA
Burial: Snider Cemetery, Stewarts Creek, Gilmer Co., West Virginia, USA
Father: Joseph Keller (Kellard)*
Mother: Cortel de Lieke *
- Married Jacob B. Snider * on ABT 1812
- Child 1: William Harrison Snider * 24 Jan 1816 - 15/18 Oct 1899 m. Penelope Catherine Sleeth *
- Child 2: Joab Snider * 3 May 1817 - 10 Mar 1897 m. (1) Nancy Brannon * m. (2) Susan Virginia Saunders
- Child 3: Mary Ann Snider 1820 - 1907 m. (1) William Patterson m. (2) Benjamin Franklin Shannon
- Child 4: Eliza Jane Snider - 26 Dec 1872 m. Adam Lynch
- Child 5: Katherine Ann "Katie" Snider <1828> - 3 Nov 1911 m. Adam Haddox Solomon
- Child 6: Elizabeth Snider <1831> - 1914 m. Anderson Stump
- Child 7: John Keller Snider <1836> - 1914 m. Amanda Minerva Waugh
- Child 8: Virginia Snider 1840 - m. Jerome Taylor
- Child 9: Henry Snider - m. (1) Nancy Price m. (2) Elizabeth (Jones)
- Child 10: Isaac Snider <1831> - 1923 m. Katherine Morgan
- Child 11: Hiram Snider <1829> - m. Lucinda (Lucy) Sands
Notes: Frederick County Maryland, Probate Administration Accounts Liber GM #1 1777-1799
16: Rudolph KELLER deceased, Frederick WHITMAN & Casper KELLER executors. 6 Jun 1778.
17: 2nd account of Rudolph KELLER deceased, Frederick WHITMAN & Casper KELLER executors. Pai d for will & estate at Marlboro.
Lowther vs. Keller--O. S. 177; N. S. 63--Deed 13th April, 1795 by Aaron Brooke and Elizabeth , his wife, heirs of John Sulsor, late of Fayette County, Ky., and Christiana Sulsor, widow a nd relict of said John to Francis Keller of Harrison County. Conveys tract in Harrison Count y on Ohio River patented to John 29th August, 1785, and formerly conveyed by deed to John Han ah and by Hanah transferred to said Kellar. Recorded in Monongalia District Court, 1795, Ma y term. Deed 17th April, 1789, by John Hanna and Elizabeth, his wife, of Washington County, P enna., to Francis Keller and Joseph Glass of Ohio County, Va. Conveys two tracts in Harriso n County on and in the Ohio River, cor. Nicholas Blake and an lsland
(98 acres) in Ohio River, being the first island below mouth of big Muskingum. Both granted t o Hanna by John Sulser and Christiana, his wife, by deed 12th June, 1787. Patented to John Su lser 29th August, 1785. Recorded in District Court of Harrison, Monongalia, Ohio and Randolp h Counties at Monongalia Court House on 4th May, 1790. Deed 12th June, 1787, by John Sulsor a nd Christina, his wife, of Fayette County, Penna., to John Hanna of same place (referred to a bove). Recorded in District Court as above, 4th May, 1791. Assigned 8th January, 1789, to Fra ncis Kellor, Joseph Glass and Nathan Ellis. Recorded from Wood County Court. Spa. 2d March, 1 801. William Lowther vs. Francis Keller. Bill states on 12th June, 1792, Nicholas Blake recei ved a patent for 840 acres on Ohio River, then in Harrison County, but now in Wood, and conve yed by Blake and Darkey, his wife, to Samuel Craig, who sold to William Martin, who sold to T homas Chaney, who sold to orator 52 acres. Keller answers. Patent to Sulser. Deed 11th Januar y, 1798, by Saml. Craig and Ann, his wife, of Harrison County to William Lowther. Recorded i n Harrison County Court, February, 1799. Thomas Craig (brother of
Samuel Craig) deposes in Greene County, Penna., 1805. Samuel sold to John Fleeharty.
List of people | List of surnames | List of places | Map | deGruyter-Helfer Home
Created by Dan Pidcock's GedcomToHTML v1.5.2, with enhancements by Lisa deGruyter.