Click here to pay dues online
We invite you to join us in realizing our goals
Membership is open to any and all individuals who enjoy the Illinois Symphony Orchestra and wish to help the Illinois Symphony Orchestra continue to bring symphonic and chamber music to our community. If you enjoy the Symphony, we would love to have you join fellow supporters as a member of the Guild.
Benefits of Joining
- Make new friends and help plan Guild-sponsored social and educational activities
- Receive the Guild's Newsletter with information about the Illinois Symphony Orchestra and Guild-sponsored activities
- Contribute to a valued community resource where ticket sales pay only a fraction of the total costs
- Support the concerts and programs for our area's young people
- Receive priority invitations to Guild-sponsored events
- Meet guest artists visiting our community
- $25.00 - Bronze
- $50.00 - Silver
- $100.00 - Gold
How To Join
To join, simply pay your first year dues by Paypal or by mailing a check (scroll down for payment instructions). Provide your name, phone number, address, and email address.
Please also indicate possible areas of interest: Education Committee, Publicity, Development, Children's Concert, Cookbook, Social Event planning, Grant solicitation, Newsletter, or short projects as needed.
To pay your dues, you can either use Paypal to make your dues payment, or mail a check via the USPS. Both methods are detailed below:
Dues Payment Using Paypal
Please complete the form to the left to make your dues payment using Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can pay with a credit card.
During the Paypal payment process, you will enter your name, address and email address.
Dues Payment By Mail (USPS)
Please send a check with your dues payment for the membership level desired to our membership chair:
With your check, tell us your name, address, email address, phone number, and possible area of interest.
Joan Vanden Eynden
Bloomington, IL 61704
Page last updated: 10/19/11