Brothers Richard and Paul Mattox, ages 85 and 80 years respectively, will offer the following items at public auction, including articles from their old farm homestead, pole buildings and an early, but now settled family estate. All will be combined at their 4 acre lot and pole building located at
544 South Broad Street, LANCASTER, OHIO 43130
Across from the Mahindra Tractor Dealership on South Broad Street.
Directions: At the southeast end of Lancaster exit old U.S. Rt 33 (Memorial Drive) onto Broad Street exit and follow to auction. Or from center of town, auction located just 5 blocks south of East Main St. & South Broad St., which is also U.S. Rt 22. Not hard to find.
Plenty of Level Parking. Pole Building in Case of Rain.
7 FARM TRACTORS. All in Running Condition .All well maintained!
1. Very Good 1942 JOHN DEERE LA Farm Tractor with Hydraulic Sickle Bar Mower, Wide Front, Good Rubber, Power Pulley, converted to 12v, runs great.
2. Excellent 1949 FORD 8N Farm Tractor has a rebuilt engine, very good running tractor.
3. 1939 FORD 9N Farm Tractor this tractor has all its original parts, like new rear tires.
4. 1939 FORD 9N Farm Tractor with a 2N engine, light overhaul has been completed.
5. 1940 FORD 9N Farm Tractor, new radiator, like new rear tires.
6. 1940 FORD 9N Farm Tractor, excellent engine.
7. 1950 FARMALL SUPER A Farm Tractor with Woods Belly Mower, runs good, good sheet metal, new battery & voltage regulator. Also included, and sold as a package with the Farmall Super A will be a Sickle Bar Mower, Braking Plow, Front Blade, Tire Chains, Front & Back Wheel Weights.
Note: JD LA and 1949 Ford 8N will sell with reasonable reserve!
Ford 908 3pt Rotary Mower, late model County Line 6 Rotary Mower-used little, John Deere 110 Tractor Blade, New/Never Used Mahindra 5 Tractor Blade, John Deere Tractor Mounted Snow Blower, Belt Driven Heavy Duty Cement Mixer, Lincoln ac/dc Welder/Generator w/1650 hours having straight and reverse polarity & 60 of leads, Air Operated JBC Tire Changer, Heavy Duty Electric Winch w/remote controls, Troy-Bilt Horse Garden Tiller, 2-Large Chain Hoists, Frame Mounted Wood Lathe with 30 between centers, Mini Lathe, Early Delta Jig Saw on Frame, Stanley 60 Miter Saw, Craftsman 10 Table Saw on frame, 12 wide Industrial Shaft Mounted Belt Pulley, Pipe Cutters, 2- B&S Gas Engines, Small Tools such as chisels, turning chisels, counter sink bits, wood clamps, files, rasps, cement tools, electric tools & more.
Furniture & Assorted Antiques: Nice Cobalt Stylized Leafage Decorated 8-Gallon Stone Crock with applied handles, 1860s Single Door Wardrobe with a hand dovetailed drawer and scrolled crown, walnut Victorian Double Door Wardrobe with fancy crown and scrolled feet, Wagon Seat, nice White Treadle Sewing Machine, 48 Round Oak Claw Foot Table, old Farm Bell w/mounting bracket, Crosley Floor Model Radio, Drop Leaf Kitchenette Table, Half Size Iron Bed, 1930s Chest of Drawers, old Locks and Keys, Double Cast Iron Sink, other items.
Old Tools: Rare 1897 Atkins Filer (saw sharpening guide), Mancur scales w/crescent shaped indicator, American Optical 620 Hand Lens Drill, 12 Old Wood Working Planes including Stanley 48 Tongue & Groove Plane, Stanley #8 Wood Plane, Ohio Tool Molding Planes, John Bell & Parish Molding Planes, Scioto Works Wood Plane, 22 Jointers Plane, old wooden Carpenters Tool Box, large Blacksmiths Shears, Marples Marking Gage, old Wooden Marking Gages, set of W.H. Clay Sheffield Woodworkers Screwdrivers, old Wood & Iron Pulleys, Bung Drill, Wooden Mauls, Sterns 85 Butt Gage, other items PLUS: Modern Maple Bench, Modern Dining Table w/leafs, more.
Terms: Cash or good check day of auction. NO Buyers Fee, You Pay What You Bid. Positive Id required. Food available.
AUCTIONEER: OTTIE OPPERMAN
See website pictures: www.opperman-auctions.com or Auction Zip #12726