Waller School was located on the southeast
corner of Coolidge Street and 24th Avenue. A traditional one room schoolhouse, it had one teacher,
who taught grades Kindergarten through 8th. The school closed in 1956. At that time, residents of the district could choose which school district they would
join. Some joined the Sparta School system and some the Conklin School district. The school building was used for some time to house
migrant labor workers.