Posh Bob History
Creating a Posh Bob
Posh Bob Photo Gallery
Other Interesting Hair
Page 2 of 4: Creating a Posh Bob, Tips on Styling a Posh Bob
is pretty easy to manage but it requires a little work to style it.
Here are the 8 ways to style your Bob hair so you can look as fabulous
as Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice with the Pob (Posh Bob).
1. Get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain the Bob hairstyle
styles holds up pretty well with slightly dirty hair so you can wash
your hair once in two days instead of everyday
3. Use a texturizing shampoo and conditioner
4. Apply a small amount of anti-frizz balm and volumizing mousse after towel dry your hair
5. Blow-dry your hair with round brush, smooth hair towards your face and boost more movement in your hair
6. Blast the
heat on the unruly piece of hair in one direction, repeat it for
several times, and your hair would sit the way you want it to be
with the blow-drying, continue with applying a small amount of wax to
spike up the shorter pieces and separate longer strands.
8. Almost done. Let’s do the finishing by applying a touch of glossy shine serum and a spritz of finishing spray.
More styling info online...
How to style a bob hair cut | Wonder How To
Style a bob hair cut |► A little somethin' somethin' for the
shorter-hair gals out there. This is a super easy way to style your
hair, even for everyday! Watch this video hairstyling tutorial and
learn how to style a bob hair cut. Also watch more beauty & style
how to videos including tips, tricks, advice, and directons on hair
styling tips for free.
Victoria Beckham hair, The Posh Bob, Short Asymmetrical Pob - Hairstyle.com, Hair style tips for Victoria Beckham Hairstyles
The bob has been a classic hairstyle for many years, but when Victoria
Hair style trend: The Posh Bob - by Elle Saturday - HeliumThe Posh or Graduated Bob. Every Time Hair History Repeats
Itself ...... It Does It Better This hair style, made famous by
Victoria Posh (Adams) ..., Elle Saturday
We are current looking for more content for this styling tips page from our readers.
Resources On The Web