celebrities can be terribly difficult, as they are apt to be both
difficult to find and easily irritable. When stalking a celebrity, it
is very important to maintain one’s distance, not to threaten the
celebrity being stalked, and especially not to arouse the attention of
Fortunately, Mark Duncan likes to maintain the illusion of normality in
his life, and is thus unable to take advantage of the anti-stalking
measures commonly employed by well-known celebrities. However, since
essentially a spy, the stalker is not
advised to act covert. Doing so might cause suspicion that you are an
Finding Mark’s House is very easy. Here are the directions and map:
- Take Interprovincial 1 to Exit 28A (Cape Corncarnival).
Cape Corncarnival is 12 miles south of the Majestic Gate in Neighopolis.
- Take Business Street west toward dock.
- Turn right onto Dollar Drive. You will pass John Shark’s
- After crossing the railroad tracks, turn left onto Harbor
- Mark’s house is at the end of the road.
- Neighopolis Commuter Rail
offers hourly service from Neighopolis Terminal and Grand Central
Station. Check schedules for the River
- Linkae Link
provides service from Metshire and Sorno. Check schedules for the Cape
- Mark Duncan's house is about 50 feet west of the Cape
Corncarnival train platform.
There's plenty more to see
in Cape Corncarnival:
- The Trendy Space Center is visible from Mark's house
- Don't miss the dock downtown, and be sure to eat at
- John Shark's ten-story mansion.
For the most satisfactory
We recommend this
wonderful camera, model 30089.
The yellow ones are waterproof, and will thus survive being thrown in
the ocean by angry stalkees.
Movie cameras are not recommended due to their bulk.