Prices and Options
As you will see below, we can mix and match lots of different Options Packages
to give you just what you want. Here are a few to whet your appetite! Of course, we’ll custom build your airplane to
give you whatever you want. These are just suggestions.
WHOLE ENCHILADA Full Tilt Boogie Superformer with 400hp M14PF, Whirlwind or MT 3-blade
prop, custom interior, paint, Dynon glass panels, Garmin IFR moving map GPS avionics package etc. This is the Real Deal
for only $139K!!! Spec your custom-built airplane any way you want it and we'll build just for YOU! This is an
introductory deal for the first three airplanes only, so you'd better HURRY UP!! Volume discounts for you and your squadron
buddies! Add the options you want and have the airplane of your dreams--custom
built just for YOU.
$60K Bone Stocker
$75K Stealth Bomber
$79K Stealth Bomber with Becker com/txp Avionics Package, below, installed
$80K Stealth Bomber w/VFR Bendix-King GPS/Com Avionics Package, below, installed
$84K Stealth Bomber w/IFR Garmin moving map GPS/com Avionics Package, below,
$88K The Stunner
$93K Stunner w/VFR Bendix-King moving map GPS/com Avionics Package, below,
$97K Stunner w/IFR Garmin moving map GPS/com Avionics Package, below, installed
$125K The Full-Tilt Boogie Superformer w/new 360hp M-14P engine and 3-blade
Whirlwind or MT Aerobatic propeller installed, plus the Bendix-King VFR moving map GPS/com Avionics Package (prices may vary
depending one current engine and propller costs).
$129K The Full-Tilt Boogie Superformer w/new 360hp M-14P engine and 3-blade
Whirlwind or MT Aerobatic propeller installed, plus the Garmin IFR moving map GPS/com Avionics Package (ditto on engine price).
$139K Full-Tilt Boogie Superformer w/new 400hp M14PF engine and 3-blade Whirlwind
or MT Aerobatic propeller installed, plus the Garmin IFR moving map GPS/com Avionics package (likewise engine cost).
1. $15K New US Stits Poly-Fiber or Ceconite (your call) fabric on control
surfaces, new US altimeters, airspeeds, rate-of-climbs and MAP gages in both cockpits, Ameriking ELT, Hobbs meter, new 24v
sealed battery, Hooker four-point Harnesses in both cockpits (seven-point also harnesses available), fire sleeve on fuel and
oil hoses, powder coated instrument panels, new glass, aircraft assembled, licensed and test flown. Included on the Stealth
Bomber, Stunner and Superformer.
2. $4K Becker AR-4201/4401 com and transponder (2-1/4"), Ameriking mode C
encoder and intercom, installed
3. $5K Bendix-King VFR moving map GPS/com Avionics Package: Bendix King KLX
135A GPS/com w/moving map, KT76A transponder, Ameriking mode C encoder and intercom, installed
4. $6K Garmin VFR moving map GPS/com Avionics Package: Garmin GNC 250XL VFR
GPS/com w/moving map, GTX 320A transponder, Ameriking mode C encoder and intercom, installed
5. $9K Garmin IFR moving map GPS/com Avionics Package: Garmin GNC 300XL IFR
(enroute and approach) GPS/com w/moving map, GTX 320A transponder, Ameriking mode C encoder and intercom, installed
6. $12K 0-SMOH 285hp Huosai HS-6A engine, outright, or $10K, exchange. Add
$2K for installation.
7. $10-15K custom polyurethane paint in your scheme (typical cost)
8. $1K custom-made leather seat cushions (typical cost)
9. $2K BIG baggage compartment, installed
10. $3K stainless steel exhaust system, installed
11. $3K cabin heat, installed (only available with stainless
12. $10K approx. cost of long range fuel tanks, installed
13. $20K approx. cost of new M-14P 360hp engine, plus installation
14. $25K approx. cost of new M-14PF 400hp engine, plus installation
15. $12K approx. cost of new Whirlwind or MT aerobatic composite 3-blade
propeller for M-14P or M14PF engine
16. $5K M-14P (360hp), M14PF (400hp) engine and prop installation
17. ???? IFR panel? Autopilot? Anything you can imagine, we can do.
18. $1950 Para-Phernalia Warbird Seatpack Softie parachutes. We’re
Softie dealers–call for options.
$$ave Big $$$--the Early Bird $$pecial
I can't always keep airplanes in stock and it takes a little time to find the right airplanes, get them overhauled
and shipped to the USA, assembled, customized, licensed and flying. To thank you for your patience I'll give you a 5%
Early Bird Discount if you place your order before your airplane arrives in the US. Just put a 50% deposit into an escrow
account when you place your order. Your money is safe in the hands of a disinterested third party and I never see a
dime 'til you finalize the deal. When the airplanes arrive you take your pick--first come, first served. If you're
not happy with what you see, no problemo--your money will be cheerfully refunded by the escrow company. 'Course that
ain't gonna happen! But we both get security for our investments and you get a seriously spendable discount--good deal
Like my dear old dad used to say, an ounce of patience is worth a pound of brains, or in this case, serious $$aving$$
for you Early Bird$$.