Weight loss, health & pH Alkaline levels

Is your toothpaste erasing your brain
Why I've chosen to do this
Why you should be drinking alkaline water!
How to do a pH bath
Low pH and Cancer!
Is your toothpaste erasing your brain
Is cancer in your tub
How safe are your health and beauty aids
Could washing your hair make you stupid
Cancer a Bigger Killer Than Heart Disease
Alkalizing Foods
Alkalinity Tracking
Alkaline Water Recipe
Questions and thoughts on my process
Stop poisoning yourself
Testing your pH
How the products work
The steps I took to lose weight
Top 12 killer household chemicals
Weight loss tracking
Why it is important to balance your pH!
12 foods to avoid overusing
Products & Samples




This letter and information drawn from the Internet


I am a truck driver, and have hauled just about everything over the past 13 years.

I once picked up a 44,000 pound load of aluminum dioxide powder in the aptly-named town of Bauxite, Arkansas. Noting that the destination for the load was not a processing plant or a mill, I inquired as to why this load was destined for the Colgate-Palmolive Company. The shipping agent said that the quality of bauxite (Aluminum dioxide) found in Arkansas was too low grade for manufacturing purposes, but was fine for toothpaste.

"Toothpaste?" I enquired. He then went on to explain that common white toothpaste is made largely from Aluminum Dioxide, which is a mildly abrasive, brilliantly white powder. They'll simply add a foaming agent to make the suds, a flavoring agent to make it palatable, perhaps some food coloring, some water, and presto - toothpaste.

Go read the ingredients on your tube of toothpaste. It'll list one or two 'active ingredients'...notice the combined total amounts of ‘active ingredients’ is usually less than 1%. What about the other 99%? Were you aware that every day of your life, you are filling your mouth with a gob of nearly pure aluminum dioxide? Do you see how this is the number one entry point for aluminum to enter the body?

Although drinking water with naturally occurring aluminum and cooking in aluminum pots and pans are dangerous, these are trivial sources of aluminum compared with the several pounds of aluminum directly swallowed or absorbed through the tissues while brushing your teeth.

On the bright side, you can still have a beautiful smile in your old age, if only you can remember how to smile.


Paul Kuhlman




Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitue for advice from a physician and/or other healthcare professional. The information provided is not to be, and should not be, used to diagnose or treat any medical or health conditions and/or as a prescription for the treatment of any disease, illness or health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.